Wednesday 20 May 2009

white bedroom..

 It is a bed thing..
And why not throwing a bedspread on top?Zara home has such a variety of lovely blankets and throws for all tastes!







 about the bed linen..a nice combination matching the pillows..use a simple plain white top sheet and match it with this gorgeous Volga linen white and beige stripe duvet cover.




Today I will  make a combination of bed linen and accesories.I have always loved when a bed has loads of pillows(even if they are just for decorative purpose).Let's start with pillows then!
Zara Home,Volga linen,Victoria Jill.



                                                                           Anna Wolf

                                                                       Zara Home

..for the lovers of romantic white.. I have a few tips to give you for the ultimate white bedroom..
White is really tricky..why?well 1: its very easy to get it dirty and 2:it can look like a bedroom for a front cover photoshoot for Elle Decoration.( fake)
What I will do is to combine white with a few shades of beige/creme for details,pillows lamps e.tc.
I took two examples of bedrooms which I find exquisite.
Today I will  make a combination of bed linen and accesories.I have always loved when a bed has loads of pillows(even if they are just for decorative purpose).Let's start with pillows then!!



No comments:

Post a Comment