“White Roses Table Centre”
20cm round glass bowl > 30cm round mirror > 12 - 15 white roses
- Lay glass bowl on to the mirror plate in the
centre of your table.
- Fill bowl with 2.5cm of water.
- Place twisted willow around the internal edge
of the vase.
- Cut all flower heads from the rose stems all
at the same length.
- Pack tightly the rose heads in the glass bowl-
working from the outside of the bowl inwards.
- Add simple votive candles around the edge of
the bowl to add the extra drama and interest.